Beca AMEC has been providing clients with sustainable environmental management advice for many years. This includes advice on how to improve the environmental performance of products, facilities and development projects, as well as identifying opportunities to reduce environmentally adverse effects through resource efficiency and integrated management.
Our specific service offerings include:
- environmental sustainability policy advice
- strategic environmental input to development planning to improve sustainability
- strategic environmental risk and opportunity identification
- greenhouse gas inventories, carbon footprinting, carbon management
- waste audits and waste resource management (including waste reduction, reuse and recycling)
- management and integration of environmental inputs for large scale multi-disciplinary projects
- preparation of environmental management plans and systems for operational facilities
- natural resource assessment and management
- project and product sustainability assessments and appraisals.